Monday, October 27, 2014

Nothing But Sunshine

The first three times I went to Chaos Canyon I got rained out. On one of those days I was able to work the moves on Nothing But Sunshine before a light drizzle turned into a full on thunderstorm and we had to run out.

A grainy screen-shot for your viewing pleasure


Yesterday was different. No rain at all, crisp temps, a little cloudy, and a brisk wind. PERFECT! After warming up on a few boulders we headed back to NBS. I was able to get it done in less than an hour and still have time to do a few more classics and check out some other harder lines.

I don't think I'll be able to make it up to the park for another few weeks, so hopefully the snow holds off!

Here is a sweet video we made: https://vimeo.com/110148792

No comments:

Post a Comment