Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bouldermoon Update

I'm married!

It's great.

Chelsea and I took our honeymoon to Chattanooga, TN to do some bouldering for a few days as well as eat a lot of good southern food.

Chelsea stomped some boulders that had given her trouble 2 years ago, but a pre-wedding bout of sickness took her out of fighting shape for most of the trip.

Chelsea working on Rail Rider

I was able to do: The Law (V11), Bosley Traverse (V9-), and Shotgun (V6) on one day and then the next day did: Power of Amida (V10) 3rd try, Cleopatra-Cinderella Trav. (V9) 2nd try, I Think I Can (V9), Interplanetary Escape (V9), Cleopatra (V8) 2nd try, Fatigue Syndrome (V8) flash, Aneardon Low (V8), Cinderella (V7) flash, and The Hulk (V6) 2nd try.



The Law


We met some awesome people and had a great time.

If you are looking for a place to stay in Chattanooga, definitely check out The Crashpad. The greatest hostel ever!


And now we are headed back to Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment