Monday, August 19, 2013

Almost Done!

Well, I'm 2 1/2 weeks out from my departure date and the van is almost done! All of the major construction is finished. All that remains is:

- Some minor trim work around the vent fans and the back door
- Attach the curtains to the back windows
- Rig the insulated divider to separate the living area from the driving area
- Attach the awning storage to the ladder racks

I decided to wait on adding an auxiliary battery due to budget restrictions. I'm not too worried though, this is still an outrageous upgrade from my coffin-like Tacoma living area. Here are some pictures of the nearly finished product.








I think I am most proud of this super-classy mahogany counter/workspace/storage shelf. The bungee cords are removable and do a great job of restraining the contents of the shelves while still allowing ease of access.




No comments:

Post a Comment